James CRAFT & Son, Inc. is the leading Plumbing, HVAC and Service contractor in the region with a long history of delivering quality CRAFTsmanship to its customers. For more than 100 years, CRAFT has been a family-owned and operated business.
CRAFT employs many full-time professionals, has an impressive fleet of (red Ford) trucks on the road, and services the needs of commercial, industrial and institutional clients throughout south central Pennsylvania, northern Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, and Delaware.
MEET OUR TEAM
- Vicki has been a C.P.A. since 1990.
- She is a past board member and chairwoman of the Keystone Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors.
- She is a member of St. John’s Episcopal Church, York, PA, serves on their Finance Committee and rings with their handbell choir.
- B.S. Business Administration, Shippensburg University
- Masters in Administration, Penn State University
- Pioneered our design/build efforts
- Lead the implementation of our controls department
- Mechanical Engineering Degree, Penn State University
- Fred enjoys the outdoors, skiing and traveling with his wife
- Racing Judge for ski races
- Pioneered new and useful safety programs for the safety and health of our employees
- Implemented organization of service & maintenance procedures for our fleet of more than 100 vehicles
- Associates Degree, York Technical Institute
- Licensed CDL Driver
- Authorized OSHA Trainer
- Tom enjoys time with his wife and children
- Travels frequently to horseback riding competitions
- Began fulltime with the company by pioneering Safety Programs in 1992
- Leads overall growth & profitability of the Service Department since 1994
- Lead major upgrades in the company’s IT infrastructure investment
- B.S. Business Administration/Marketing, Shippensburg University
- Lifelong Student & Teacher of Leadership
- Certified “Marriage On The Rock” Counselor, Marriage Today by: Jimmy Evans
- Bill enjoys dating & traveling with his wife (Jen), movies & other special times with his daughter (Morgan), skiing & golfing with his boys (TJ & David).
- Bill & his family are members and weekly attenders at Pathway Community Church in York, PA where he and his wife Jennifer lead the “Marriage Maintenance” ministry, and offer certified pastoral guidance in the areas of pre-marital counseling and marriage enrichment.
- Bill loves cars…especially Mustangs & Corvettes!