When it comes to commercial HVAC service, you can count on James CRAFT & Son to install, repair, and maintain your building’s commercial air conditioning units. With an enough trucks on the road to provide same day service, our technicians are well trained and ready to serve your needs.
Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
You can rely on our technicians to provide on-time, expert service, at a great value. We are certified experts in brands such as Carrier, Rheem, Trane, and more. If your commercial air conditioners aren’t working at optimal capacity it could be costing you lots of money on operating costs. If left unchecked, it could cause complete failure of the system and the need for a replacement unit.
Your commercial AC does more for your business than you could ever possibly imagine. Those of you who have experienced life in the office without it know what we’re talking about. The discomfort that comes with no working AC has a huge impact on your employees moods and productivity. Providing a comfortable working environment is a critical component in employee morale.
Sign-up for a Planned Maintenance Plan
Be proactive and keep your commercial HVAC systems maintained by hiring James CRAFT & Son to implement a planned maintenance program. We’ve been maintaining commercial HVAC systems for large and small businesses for over 50 years so you know you’re in good hands when you’re working with us. Some added benefits of a planned maintenance plan are:
- Longer lasting equipment
- Reduced replacement costs
- Fewer breakdowns, meaning fewer costly repairs or aggravating down-time.
- Lower utility bills because equipment runs more efficiently.
- Priority Repair Services
CRAFT Service Technicians are on-call around the clock (24/7/365) which ensures you minimum downtime and inconvenience.
When you're cold but want to be warm,
when you're hot and want to be cool,
or if something is leaking,
we're the ones to call.
Your equipment will receive superior treatment, including:
- Compressor replacement
- Equipment replacement
- Equipment start-up
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- System balancing
Technicians are certified & factory trained to work on a wide variety of makes, models & equipment types, including:
- All HVAC Systems
- Any Plumbing Systems
- Water Back Flow Preventers
- Controls (most ATC brands)
Our service department offers preventative maintenance and service agreement packages designed to be flexible and tailored to your unique systems. We provide contract customers with these types of high quality maintenance tasks…
- Inspecting the total system
- Verifying the operating sequence
- Checking operating controls
- Lubricating motors and bearings
- Checking refrigerant charges
- Adjusting dampers
- Adjusting or replacing belts
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Cleaning other items
Our Service Agreement customers also enjoy the following additional benefits.
- Preferential Scheduling
- Consistent Primary & Secondary Techs assigned to your account
- 2-hour Response Time for emergencies
- 15% Labor Discount for Repairs and Service Calls